Position: Multimedia Specialist
(part-time with possibility of transitioning to full-time)
Salary: $24.75 per hour, 21 hours a week, with the flexibility to occasionally work additional hours, including at least 2 Saturday events annually. Excellent benefits.
The Lewis Center for Church Leadership (LCCL) of Wesley Theological Seminary seeks a multimedia specialist to support communication, events, and product development. Position is part-time but could evolve into a full time position.
- Record video in studio and in live events. Must be proficient in camera work, lighting, and use of a teleprompter
- Edit video products using Final Cut Pro
- Work with photo content, including identifying stock photos, editing photos, and taking still photographs
- Make video and other resources available through downloadable products and DVD/CD packages
- Live Stream conferences and events
- Support various types of video conferencing, such as webinars
- Handle audio recording, sound editing, and podcasting
- Assist as needed with developing long-term goals and strategies for promoting LCCL products
- Perform additional duties as assigned in support of the seminary’s mission
- Familiarity with Mac Suite and Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, basic HTML, and print graphics and design
- Ability to work under deadline, manage time responsibly, and work collaboratively with a diverse team
- Resourcefulness in working with available equipment and constraints
- Creativity in developing new ways of using multi-media to advance the Lewis Center’s mission
Successful applicants should be self-starters, reliable, energetic, and able to produce high quality work, while managing multiple projects. Undergraduate degree is preferred; seminary degree and/or working knowledge of church life and structures is a plus.
To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: August 24, 2016 Closes: When filled
Wesley Theological Seminary is an equal opportunity employer.
Learn more at https://www.wesleyseminary.edu/Administration/current-openings (click on Administrative Openings).