Keeping Our Sacred Trust delivers confidential, ecumenical online training on ethical boundaries in ministry. Courses are administered by the Lewis Center for Church Leadership, the trusted leader in church leadership since 2003.
Keeping Our Sacred Trust courses
This course explores clergy ethics in an era of instantaneous, electronic communication. It helps spiritual leaders stay healthy and attentive to appropriate boundaries, dealing with issues such as social media, online behavior, and pornography. Learn more now.
Key features courses in the Keeping Our Sacred Trust ethics training series
- $49 to enroll
- .5 CEU issued within minutes by the Lewis Center upon completion
- Certificate of successful completion issued
- Individual and group registration available
- Open to clergy and church leaders of any denomination and non-denominational pastors
- Online format ensures full engagement of the study materials through built-in accountability mechanisms and allows you to study at your own pace, when and where you choose
Convenient online format
- Learn via written instruction, video presentations, and personal reflection exercises.
- Work at your own pace, taking the time necessary to process information and reflect.
- Engage in honest self-reflection with an online system that is completely confidential.
- Study when and where it fits your schedule.
- Avoid the time and expense of travel to workshops or seminars.