In last week’s issue of Leading Ideas, the Lewis Center newsletter for congregational leaders, Lovett Weems asked “Can Church Leaders Reframe the Gun Debate” in an article that is being shared widely. If you wish to refer those with whom you work to further resources that deal with the subject of gun safety, you may find the following links helpful.
- Harvard Injury Control Research Center, Firearms Research
- “Public Health Leaders Issue Call to Action on Gun Safety,” Boston University School of Public Health
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- “There’s an Awful Lot We Still Don’t Know about Guns,” New York Times
- “How to Prevent Gun Deaths? Where Experts and the Public Agree,” New York Times